In collaboration with colleagues at the European Public Health Alliance, the STOP project developed five policy summaries that focus on identifying some of the key findings identified in its systematic reviews and to formulate practical recommendations for policymakers across Europe.
Access them here:
- Using behavioural insights to influence children’s diets
- Improving school food environments to prevent childhood obesity: what works?
- Impact of food reformulation on food choices, nutrient intakes, and health status
- Effectiveness of physical activity interventions to prevent obesity
- Socio-economic disparities in pre-adolescent obesity treatment