- Branca, F., Chambers, T., Sassi, F. How to tackle childhood obesity? Evidence and policy implications from a STOP series of systematic reviews. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Lobstein, T. Neveux, M., Brown, T. et al. Social disparities in obesity treatment for children age 3-10 years: A systematic review. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Podnar, H., Jurić, P., Karuc, J. et al. Comparative effectiveness of school-based interventions targeting physical activity, physical fitness or sedentary behaviour on obesity prevention in 6- to 12-year-old children: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Chambers, T., Segal, A., Sassi, F. Interventions using behavioural insights to influence children's diet‐related outcomes: A systematic review. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Pineda, E., Bascunan, J., Sassi, F. Improving the school food environment for the prevention of childhood obesity: What works and what doesn't. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Brinsden, H., Neveux, M. The STOP Project: Developing a multidisciplinary evidence-base for effective and sustainable policies to prevent and manage childhood obesity. Europe and Food (2021).
- Cox, B., Luyten, L. J., Dockx, Y. et al. Association Between Maternal Prepregnancy Body Mass Index and Anthropometric Parameters, Blood Pressure, and Retinal Microvasculature in Children Age 4 to 6 Years. JAMA Network Open (2020).
- Isaevska, E., Popovic, M., Pizzi, C. et al. Maternal antibiotic use and vaginal infections in the third trimester of pregnancy and the risk of obesity in preschool children. Pedriatic Obesity (2020).
- Rodriguez-Martinez, A., Zhou, B., Sophiea, M. K. et al. Height and body-mass index trajectories of school-aged children and adolescents from 1985 to 2019 in 200 countries and territories: a pooled analysis of 2181 population-based studies with 65 million participants. Lancet (2020).
- Gressier, M., Swinburn, B., Frost, G. What is the impact of food reformulation on individuals' behaviour, nutrient intakes and health status? A systematic review of empirical evidence. Obesity Reviews (2020).
- Gressier, M., Sassi, F., Frost, G. Healthy Foods and Healthy Diets. How Government Policies Can Steer Food Reformulation. Nutrients (2020).
- Allais, O., Bonnet, C., Réquillart, V. et al. Reformulation and taxes for healthier consumption: Empirical evidence in the French Dessert market. Working Papers (2020).
- Alfano, R., Chadeau-Hyama, M., Ghantouse, A. et al. A multi-omic analysis of birthweight in newborn cord blood reveals new underlying mechanisms related to cholesterol metabolism. Metabolism (2020).
- Pizzi, C., Richiardi, M., Charles, M-A. et al. Measuring Child Socio-Economic Position in Birth Cohort Research: The Development of a Novel Standardized Household Income Indicator. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health (2020).
- Cox, B., Luyten, L., Dockx, Y. et al. Association Between Maternal Prepregnancy Body Mass Index and Anthropometric Parameters, Blood Pressure, and Retinal Microvasculature in Children Age 4 to 6 Years. JAMA Netw Open (2020).
- Lobstein, T., Neveux, M., Landon, J. Costs, equity and acceptability of three policies to prevent obesity: A narrative review to support policy development. Obesity Science & Practice (2020).
- Ek, A., Delisle Nyström, C., Chirita-Emandi, A. et al. A randomized controlled trial for overweight and obesity in preschoolers: the More and Less Europe study - an intervention within the STOP project. BMC Public Health 19, 945 (2019).
- Reimann, B., Janssen, B. G., Alfano, R. et al. The Cord Blood Insulin and Mitochondrial DNA Content Related Methylome. Frontiers in Genetics (2019).
- Sjunnestrand, M., Nordin, K., Eli, K. et al. Planting a seed - child health care nurses’ perceptions of speaking to parents about overweight and obesity: a qualitative study within the STOP project. BMC Public Health 19, 1494 (2019).