- Iris Van Dam, Emilie Guillon, Ella Robinson, Olivier Allais, Gary Sacks, Stefanie Vandevijvere. Assessment of the Commitments and Performance of the European Food Industry to Improve Population Nutrition. Int J Public Health, 67: 1604116 (June 2022)
- Josep A. Tur, Franco Sassi, J. Alfredo Martinez. Special Issue: Determinants of Childhood Obesity. Obesity Reviews, Vol. 23, Issue S1 (January 2022).
- Laura Sares-Jäske, Annina Grönqvist, Päivi Mäki, Hanna Tolonen, Tiina Laatikainen. Family socioeconomic status and childhood adiposity in Europe - A scoping review. Preventive Medicine, Vol. 160 (2022).
- Drieda Zaçe, Andrea Di Pilla, Marco Silano, Elettra Carini, Pasquale Cacciatore, Emanuela Maria Frisicale, Stefanie Vandevijvere, Franco Sassi, Maria Lucia Specchia. Implementation level of best practice policies by Italian Government for healthier food environments: Healthy Food Environment Policy Index (Food-EPI). Annali dell'Istituto Superiore della Sanità Journal (2022).
- Serban Costela Lacrimioara, Putnoky Salomeia, Ek Anna, Eli Karin, Nowicka Paulina, Chirita-Emandi Adela. Making Childhood Obesity a Priority: A Qualitative Study of Healthcare Professionals' Perspectives on Facilitating Communication and Improving Treatment; Frontiers in Public Health (2021).
- Iris Van Dam, Benjamin Wood, Gary Sacks, Olivier Allais & Stefanie Vandevijvere A detailed mapping of the food industry in the European single market: similarities and differences in market structure across countries and sectors. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (2021).
- Argelich, E., Alemany, ME., Amengual-Miralles, B., Argüelles, R., Bandiera, D., Barceló, MA., et al. Los equipos depediatría ante la obesidad infantil: un estudio cualitativo dentro del proyecto STOP. An Pediatr (2021).
- Argelich, E., Alemany, ME., Amengual-Miralles, B., Argüelles, R., Bandiera, D., Barceló, MA., et al. Paediatric teams in front of childhood obesity: A qualitative study within the STOP project. An Pediatr (2021). English version.
- Branca, F., Chambers, T., Sassi, F. How to tackle childhood obesity? Evidence and policy implications from a STOP series of systematic reviews. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Lobstein, T. Neveux, M., Brown, T. et al. Social disparities in obesity treatment for children age 3-10 years: A systematic review. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Podnar, H., Jurić, P., Karuc, J. et al. Comparative effectiveness of school-based interventions targeting physical activity, physical fitness or sedentary behaviour on obesity prevention in 6- to 12-year-old children: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Chambers, T., Segal, A., Sassi, F. Interventions using behavioural insights to influence children's diet‐related outcomes: A systematic review. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Pineda, E., Bascunan, J., Sassi, F. Improving the school food environment for the prevention of childhood obesity: What works and what doesn't. Obesity Reviews (2021).
- Brinsden, H., Neveux, M. The STOP Project: Developing a multidisciplinary evidence-base for effective and sustainable policies to prevent and manage childhood obesity. Europe and Food (2021).
- Rasella, D., Richiardi, L., Brachowicz, N., Xavier Jara, H., Hanson, M., Boccia, D., Richiardi, M., Pizzi, C. Developing an integrated microsimulation model for the impact of fiscal policies on child health in Europe: the example of childhood obesity in Italy. BMC Medicine (2021).
- Chang, K., Khandpur, N., Neri, D., Touvier, M., Huybrechts, I., Millett, C., Vamos, E. Ultra-1 processed food consumption and adiposity trajectories from childhood: a prospective analysis of the ALSPAC birth cohort. JAMA Pediatrics. (2021).
Rasella, D., Richiardi, L., Brachowicz, N., Jara, H., Hanson, M., Boccia, D., Richiardi, M., Pizzi, C. Developing an integrated microsimulation model for the impact of fiscal policies on child health in Europe: the example of childhood obesity in Italy. BMC Medicine. (2021)
- Cox, B., Luyten, L. J., Dockx, Y. et al. Association Between Maternal Prepregnancy Body Mass Index and Anthropometric Parameters, Blood Pressure, and Retinal Microvasculature in Children Age 4 to 6 Years. JAMA Network Open (2020).
- Isaevska, E., Popovic, M., Pizzi, C. et al. Maternal antibiotic use and vaginal infections in the third trimester of pregnancy and the risk of obesity in preschool children. Pedriatic Obesity (2020).
- Rodriguez-Martinez, A., Zhou, B., Sophiea, M. K. et al. Height and body-mass index trajectories of school-aged children and adolescents from 1985 to 2019 in 200 countries and territories: a pooled analysis of 2181 population-based studies with 65 million participants. Lancet (2020).
- Gressier, M., Swinburn, B., Frost, G. What is the impact of food reformulation on individuals' behaviour, nutrient intakes and health status? A systematic review of empirical evidence. Obesity Reviews (2020).
- Gressier, M., Sassi, F., Frost, G. Healthy Foods and Healthy Diets. How Government Policies Can Steer Food Reformulation. Nutrients (2020).
- Allais, O., Bonnet, C., Réquillart, V. et al. Reformulation and taxes for healthier consumption: Empirical evidence in the French Dessert market. Working Papers (2020).
- Alfano, R., Chadeau-Hyama, M., Ghantouse, A. et al. A multi-omic analysis of birthweight in newborn cord blood reveals new underlying mechanisms related to cholesterol metabolism. Metabolism (2020).
- Pizzi, C., Richiardi, M., Charles, M-A. et al. Measuring Child Socio-Economic Position in Birth Cohort Research: The Development of a Novel Standardized Household Income Indicator. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health (2020).
- Cox, B., Luyten, L., Dockx, Y. et al. Association Between Maternal Prepregnancy Body Mass Index and Anthropometric Parameters, Blood Pressure, and Retinal Microvasculature in Children Age 4 to 6 Years. JAMA Netw Open (2020).
- Lobstein, T., Neveux, M., Landon, J. Costs, equity and acceptability of three policies to prevent obesity: A narrative review to support policy development. Obesity Science & Practice (2020).
- Ek, A., Delisle Nyström, C., Chirita-Emandi, A. et al. A randomized controlled trial for overweight and obesity in preschoolers: the More and Less Europe study - an intervention within the STOP project. BMC Public Health 19, 945 (2019).
- Reimann, B., Janssen, B. G., Alfano, R. et al. The Cord Blood Insulin and Mitochondrial DNA Content Related Methylome. Frontiers in Genetics (2019).
- Sjunnestrand, M., Nordin, K., Eli, K. et al. Planting a seed - child health care nurses’ perceptions of speaking to parents about overweight and obesity: a qualitative study within the STOP project. BMC Public Health 19, 1494 (2019).